Sunday, February 27, 2011

My first shower!




 
A week ago last Saturday I had my first bridal shower! I was so excited to have all of my friends in town and together to celebrate! Mrs. Gordon,  Mrs. Silvestri, and my Mom hosted a beautful shower with lots of good food and good drinks. After, all the planning it is so nice to actually feel like a bride. I am so grateful for all of my friends and family that attended the shower. Brice and I got A LOT of fabulous goodies. One shower down, and three more to go! Yay!

I LOVE this plate! I have been wanting this for years! Thanks Jeane!

Some of my friends had already left at this point, but here is who was left. I pretty much have the best friends ever!! (From the right to left: Jeane, Jessica, Me, Leah, Kristin, & Sarah)

The Hostesses

No comments:

Post a Comment