Monday, November 5, 2012






I think I am the worst blogger of ALL time!

It has been about a year and a half since my last blog, and A LOT has happened since then...

First of all, I am a MARRIED woman! Brice and I got married on June 18, 2011, so we this past summer we  celebrated our one year anniversary. I cannot believe that it has already been a year. When ever you talk to people about your first year of marriage, it is very interesting what they say. Some people look at you and say, "Good Luck", others say it is the best time of your life. I have to honestly say that it has been the best year of my life. Brice and I have had so much fun and taking on this new adventure. I laugh because our first big "tif" was over how brown the hamburger meat should be, and that has been the silliest argument we have had. Other than life we are both very laird back, and loving being married. Sometimes it is still weird when I call him my husband or write Freeman as my last name. I also still look down at my engagement ring, and think how lucky I am.
Do any of you do that?
 I hope 30 years from now I still look down and feel my heart pound so fast!!!

One of our wedding pics. :) 
Since I wanted to get married in the Catholic church and the Stone chapel, we decided to have two ceremonies. So..we got married in the church at noon, and got married again at Stone Chapel at 7.  (Right to Left: Aaron-my brother, Ashley-my sister, Brice, my handsome groom, me of course, Kristin-MOH and best friend, Ben-Best Man)
These are my beautiful friends at the rehearsal dinner. I do not know what I would have done without them. I am sure I pulled some total bridezilla moments, but they didn't care. They took care of me the whole weekend. My friend Allison was our wedding coordinator, and she did a FABULOUS job! I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. I couldn't be more blessed to have been surrounded by my favorite people on our special day!!


So that fills you in on the wedding. Hopefully I will be a better blogger! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment