Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Napa!!


After all of the preparation of this amazing trip, the day had finally come! Since there was 9 of us we all had to coordinate our flights to arrive around the same time. It ended up being perfect! We rented 2 little SUV's and headed down to Napa. Since we couldn't check into the hotel till 4 we made a little pit stop to the Domain Chandon winery. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! A couple of weeks before I had asked Kristin if we could go there, and she said she didn't know. So when I see the sign I got really excited!! We ordered some champagne and got the party started!!


After we had a few bottles of bubbly we headed to the hotel to check in and get ready for dinner. My maid of honor did a amazing job at planning this weekend. I have several surprises throughout the whole weekend!  One surprise was on Friday night before dinner....All of the girls on the trip and even 3 of them that couldn't make it gave me each a brooch for my wedding cake and wrote a sweet note of their favorite memory of us. That meant the world to me! It was so thoughtful!! Of course the first box I open was my dear friend Cara who couldn't make it. I couldn't even read the first line without crying like a baby! My wedding cake is going to be that much more special! Thank you all!!


After we got done with the brooch party, we headed to dinner at the Bounty Hunter. If you are ever in Napa you MUST go! It is delicious! The restaurant is BBQ/Southern Yumminess. My sister and I split the beer can chicken, and it was yummy!

 This first day made me even more excited for the next couple of days. I was so excited to have all my girls together again!!! I will be posting about day 2 tomorrow!!

Love you all!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment