Sunday, April 10, 2011

MY Bachelorette Party!!

 So, I am a little behind in the blog world and I have been VERY busy!

A couple of weeks ago me and 8 of my very best friends headed out to Napa Valley to celebrate my last days as a single woman! I know that I have the best friends a girl could ask for, but after this trip I realized I am so very blessed. It was by far the best trip of my whole entire life. When you get older it becomes harder, and harder for everyone to get together. After, day one we all made a promise we wouldn't wait that long again to see each other. I have never laughed so hard in 3 days! By the end of the trip my ribs and throat hurt so bad from laughing ALL weekend.

Instead of making a LONG post, I am going to break it down in the days to come! I hope you enjoy because I know I did!!! 


Thank you to all my girls for making this a trip I will NEVER forget!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment